With natural color and fragrance, sugar cane fiber straws can allow users to take into account both health and environmental protection, reduce the harm of plasticizers to the human body and the pollution of plastics to the environment.
Sugarcane used to occupy an important position in the development history of Taiwan. It was one of the important economic crops in Taiwan in the early days. The reason for choosing sugarcane fiber as the research and development is that the sugarcane itself is an edible crop. The material for the straw is very good application.
Sugarcane fiber straws Ø6mm X 20 sticks + Ø12mm X 15 sticks (common pack)-paper bag straws
Aperture: 6mm / 12mm
Specifications: Slanted mouth Ingredients: Sugarcane fiber, starch, pure biomass, etc. Product characteristics: Sucrose flavor, without traditional petrochemical-based plastics, plasticizers, non-toxic, low energy consumption, no waste water, low carbon footprint Suggestion: cold and heat resistant -10 degrees to 50 ~ 75 degrees, it is recommended to drink cold, avoid high acid and alkali drinks. Storage time: unopened for about 12 ~ 16 months, stored at room temperature to avoid severe moisture. Next, from 6 to 8 months, no toxic substances will be released from burning, trace carbon emission, and sucrose flavor.
1. The total dissolution rate of the EU SGS has passed the test, does not contain any chemical additives, is natural and non-toxic, and meets food-grade standards
2. The plastic center does not contain traditional 5P (PP, PS, PVC, PE, PET) certification
3. German DIN, American BPI, Japan and other raw materials can be composted certification
4. Certificate of origin of sugarcane fiber raw material, no pesticide residue certificate
5. The product passed the food waste environmental compost report