With natural color and fragrance, sugar cane fiber straws can allow users to take into account both health and environmental protection, reduce the harm of plasticizers to the human body and the pollution of plastics to the environment.
Sugarcane used to occupy an important position in the development history of Taiwan. It was one of the important economic crops in Taiwan in the early days. The reason for choosing sugarcane fiber as the research and development is that the sugarcane itself is an edible crop. The material for the straw is very good application.
Sugarcane fiber straw Ø6-50 sticks (environmental protection)-bare tube
1. The EU SGS total dissolution rate passed the test, does not contain any chemical additives, natural non-toxic, in line with food-grade standards
2. The plastic center does not contain traditional 5P (PP, PS, PVC, PE, PET) certification
3. German DIN, American BPI, Japan and other raw materials can be composted certification
4. Certificate of origin of sugarcane fiber raw material, no pesticide residue certificate
5. The product passed the food waste environmental compost report